1. These are the terms and conditions of this site. You should not use this site if you do not agree with these terms and conditions. By using this site you signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this site and the terms and conditions under which any products are purchased.
2. The term ‘site’ herein refers to www.boomerchemistry.com. The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ herein refers to Boomer Publications, 42 Collett Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our site and products.
3. This site is owned by us.
4. We have the right to amend, change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any time. By using this site, you deem yourself to be accepting of the terms and conditions of this site then in force as of the date that you use this site.
5. We do not provide any warranty guarantee or representation as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your reliance on any materials placed on this site.
6. You use this site and any information on this site and the products entirely at your own risk. It is your duty to ensure that our services, products and information are what you require.
7. Any links from this site are provided for your information. We do not endorse any of the sites to which we link, and we bear no responsibility for the contents of these sites. We do not warrant that any of these links will work at any particular time.
8. The materials and service provided on this site is owned by us, and all rights are reserved, except where otherwise indicated. Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to criminal and / or civil liability.
9. We either own or have licensed to use the material that appears on this site.
10. This site is intended for use by adults and children. We encourage all persons under the age of 18 to consult their parents / legal guardians before submitting any information to this site. We also believe that it is the responsibility of parents to supervise children’s online activities and we recommend that parental control software be installed on all relevant devices accessing the site.
11. “Paid Content” means Content accessible on this site upon the creation of an Account with Boomerchemistry.com and the payment of a Subscription.
12. “Subscription Content” means Paid Content limited to the product that you paid for (or any further Paid Content products which Boomer Chemistry notifies you at your Account that you are permitted to use).
13. “Subscription “means the sum of money paid or payable by you at the agreed intervals throughout the term of the Subscription Period to keep the Account active and to enable to access Subscription Content;
a. Payment of a Subscription for a product allows you to access Subscription Content on the Site for the corresponding product for the duration of your Subscription Period. You may use such Paid Content in for personal or educational purposes. Your access rights to the site are strictly personal to you.
19. You agree not to share your access to the site with others.
20. You agree that:
you will not use the Paid Content of the site for commercial purposes, and
you will not systematically copy Paid Content from the Site in any circumstances.